Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

There are 3 people who very special to me having Birthdays this month!!




July 10th
 
Nephew Ryan.....
he is a sweetheart who would do anything for anybody and always will always make you laugh.
oh...and is very good looking!!


July 12th
Sister Kimberly....
Kim is an amazing sister and has some awesome talents. She is great with the nieces and nephews and always singing songs with them or buying them things she thinks they would like. And she is always giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.



July 30
 Baby Lyric ( not such a baby)
Lyric is one of the best things that could have happened to me. I am so grateful to have her and grateful that I get to be her mommy!! She is all girl loves being called a princess. I hope write much about her, I will do more on her Birthday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment